Sunday, June 26, 2011

Soul Mate Search Day #4: Death by Sports Bra

Jan. 16th, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Well, while waiting for the journal and the pen to arrive, I thought I'd pause briefly and drop the future soul mate a little advance warning.

Dear Future Soul Mate: I hope you won’t be disconcerted to learn (unless you were spying on me again – see last entry – in which case you’re already aware of this, and backpeddling faster than Lance Armstrong ever did, going forward) that your future soul mate is such an example of pure klutzoid pathos she accidentally just gave herself a bloody nose pulling on a sports bra.

Trust me, you do NOT want to know the gory details, beyond the “sttt-rrr-etttch – ZING!! POW! – Zowee! – WHAP! Owwww!” sound effects. However, I subsequently made an interesting discovery: did you know there’s a bakery in Texas that actually made a bloody nose cake?? Now who in Texas actually ordered a cake shaped like a bloody nose??? …. and do we really want to know why – or more importantly, whatz inside of it? Although … mmmm – on the outside, it looks yummy!

www.texasrosebakery.com/sspadmin/albums/album...

No comments: