Sunday, June 26, 2011

How Women Will End Human Life on the Planet Earth

Jan. 11th, 2010 at 1:06 AM

I can't remember where I read this - maybe "The Economist", or "Time" - something I read recently. Article was something like. "Congratulations! Women are now over 50% of the Work Force!" And I thought then, "Ah. That's how civilization will end. That's where the plague will get us all." Because women are over 50% of the work force.

And women have this insatiable need to race out the front door and into public while they're sick as dogs.

Men, at least (and women are so retarded they make fun of them for this) are such babies that at the first sign of the sniffles they stay home and whine. Which is a good thing, because unlike their female counterparts who are so narcissistic and evil they don’t care who they murder, men at least don’t leave a trail of dead and dying bodies behind them. Sure, men will murder people - in nightclubs, strip joints, city parks - but it's usually not by sneezing on them and leaving them dead and dying from the common cold. It’s always women. They see themselves as MARTYRS. You're not a martyr, you dumb broad - you're Typhoid Mary 2.0.

Every single time I've ended up convinced I'm about to die from illness, it's invariably because some evil woman has spattered me with her germ-ridden saliva in public. And now women are announcing they're over 50% of the workforce as though that was a good thing. Trust me, it's the worst news this country ever heard. Say goodbye to your loved ones now ... our days are numbered.

No comments: