Sunday, November 24, 2013

Shifting My Conciousness, Piero Gets Stage-Jumped and I Try to Embroider a Sigil

I’m probably going to appreciate this even more later on when I’m in my new home, but I’m in the newly learned process of removing rust from metal, and corroded battery acid from battery heads.  Wow, who knew vinegar and aluminum foil were so versatile?  Deep cleaning the apartment carpets; cleaning out the box fans to dry the carpets after deep cleaning them; struggling with the world’s smallest screws to attach the plastic covers [“ouch!”] ... this has been one of those days I wasn’t looking forward to, but needed before the eventual move, to avoid not getting a deposit returned.

While I am not a big fan of being cold, the real blessing of this season is the variety of rib-sticking hot soups that I can whip up.  Today I’m slurping down a big bowl of chopped kale, shelled edamame, corn, peas with matzo balls ... love those things – you almost have to, if you’re a New Yorker – spiced with lemon pepper.

The other thing I did:  ordered gold and silver embroidery floss.  And why would I do that, you ask?  Sigil!!!  I decided to embroider the sigil of one of Solomon’s spirits (I refuse to call them “demons”.  Absolutely refuse.  Besides this particular guy does not have any negative behavior associated with him that would suggest he is anything other than a spirit.  He just had the label hung around his neck for having sex with The Unclean.  Which is to say:  women.)  What I cannot figure out is why we jump up and down and squeal about the way, say, Saudis treat their women, but then pass along Middle Eastern beliefs about women through religious beliefs without blinking.

In any event, I recall the suggestion that creativity is one way of focusing intent, so I decided to embroider his sigil on red linen.  Right now I’m just practicing.  Next step:  to work the bugs out of my embroidery skills and start the real thing.  I actually had to go onto YouTube to remind myself how to separate the strands of floss without making a tangled mess of everything.

Third WC-1 class came and went; I’m pleased to say that I  could report that at least half of the affirmations worked marvelously:  “My debit card is in my apartment and easily retrievable”.  (True, it was.)  “I will draw the flash drive intact out of the Quantum Sea.”  (True, and I’m working on it now.)  Also retrieved after affirmations:  a set of keys I desperately needed, a Christopher Penczak cd collection which I was going to use for this month’s homework assignment, my gloves.  Seriously, the guy is so good at guided meditations, I’m half afraid I’ll just hear his voice saying, “Hello!” and will slide into a deep trance without thinking.  Heh! 

I’ll add the reminder that I am in the midst of packing; it’s a lot easier to lose things in a sea of boxes than it is when you have places to put things that are no longer there.  I swear, I’ve been losing something important every day, lately, and was getting more and more frustrated about it.  As of this moment, however, I have nothing that I need to raise an affirmation to locate.  Yay!

Summary:  the ones that worked are the incidents where I lost or misplaced vitally important things – less visible are the ones where I affirmed a change within myself:  I am prosperous.  I am loved.  Those sorts of things.

“Out of the Quantum wha …. ?”

The Quantum Sea.  This is one of William H. Keith’s (and also my, coincidentally) favorite phrases for the ether of creativity … maybe that’s the wrong word.  Physicists call it the ZPF, or “Zero Point Field”;  Keith describes it beautifully as the Quantum Sea; described in its most elementary form as a sea of energy particles which wink in and out of existence.  My favorite visualization is the one where I create a detailed visual image of something I need (in this case, the items I misplaced), and visualize myself pulling it out of a sea of frothy energy light bubbles.  And as I said, so far it has worked ... on the lost items.

Now we are learning how to project our consciousness (consciousness-es?) into objects (preferably natural ones:  stones, feathers, pinecones, those sorts of things) and record the results.  Required information:  date, moon phase, candle, incense, time of day, results.  Which means my hand-written journal has stuff like this in it:

22 November 2013 Friday:  Waning Gibbous moon in Cancer.  “Moon On Their Wings” Yankee Candle jar.  Venus incense cone.  The current moon phase is from 2013-11-17 15:16 to 2013-11-25 19:30.  Guided meditation, Penczak, “Mental Projection”.  Item to transfer to:  citrine heart.  Had a profound case of the “intense itches”, lost all concentration.

“Intense itches” is actually more painful than it sounds – as the nerves in my lower legs do whatever it is they’re supposed to be doing, it sometimes feels like someone is poking me with straight pins in my legs and feet.  So sometimes guided meditations work; other times they don’t.

[Which shows you how talented I am at projecting my consciousness, right off the bat].

I received an e-mail this morning from the school, asking for our WC-1 class members to participate (which is to say:  take on a performance role) in a December Child of Light Yule ritual which I’ve never attended before.  After some thought, I agreed, although I have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing, and I’m not entirely sure how they interpret the “Child of Light”.  I know Yule developed out of the Roman Saturnalia, and I know that christians promptly stole the entire celebration to make their entirely invented “birthday” of Jesus out of it (his reaction from the hereafter when they did it:  “Really?  You had to LIE to get people to pay attention to you?”), but that’s all I know. 

In any event, supposedly we’ll have one rehearsal, and then go live on some Saturday night in December.  This should be interesting.  Or not, if I fall asleep standing up in the middle of it, which there’s a good chance I’ll do.

I have shared quite a number of YouTube videos in this blog ... so you can imagine my ongoing state of rage and despair when Google literally demolished YouTube by forcing everyone who wanted to comment on videos to create a Google+ Account – despite the fact that actually having a Google account is an unmitigated nightmare.  They have lost my links and passwords so many times it is ridiculous.  And now they’ve screwed up YouTube.  I’ve lost my history, my favorites, the name everyone knows me by, everything.

Meanwhile, you might find this entertaining - or perhaps more than Ignazio, Piero and Gianluca did, when they were stage-jumped in Argentina.  Wait until the very end of the song; three very crazed fans jump the stage from the left side of the video screen and jump on top of three very surprised young men from Italy.  What is amazing:  only a few short years ago, no one knew who they were.  And now?  They seem to have achieved a rarefied form of celebrity where they are literally driving teenage girls crazy.  Enjoy.


And now ... back to Consciousness Transference Attempt #2!

No comments: