Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sekhmet Stolen, Fluid Condensers and Sneaking into Men's Bedrooms


Woke up this morning to the news that thieves had stolen the statue of Sekhmet from her shrine in Nevada.  Have a memory of reading about what happened to some desecrators/thieves in Egypt, who tried the same thing ... it was not a pleasant outcome (for the thieves), who in that case, were starting to desecrate the statue, “in the name of Allah”.  Apparently, “Allah” did not have their backs when Sekhmet awoke within the statue, impregnated as it was with magickal power from centuries of Egyptian magick and worship.  I’ve always said, Sekhmet is not a Goddess you want to be messing with.  Never.  (That’s not the statue they stole by the way.)  For more information: 
https://www.facebook.com/letecia6

Woke up one recent morning (April 16th, if I recall) to find snow on the ground!  And may I say, on behalf of everyone in the path of whatever storm it was that dumped snow on us after all of the flowering trees and bushes had begun to blossom so beautifully:  W ...T ... F?

Llewellyn’s Moon Sign calendar for the same day told me to “plant biennials, perennials, bulbs and roots.  Prune.  Irrigate.  Fertilize (organic).”  Right.  Let me just get out my snow shovel first ... well, more like a broom, there isn’t that much of it ... and my handy-dandy frozen ground pile driver, and I’ll get right on it!  Actually, I’m mostly crabby because I had packed my winter coat and am going to have to dig it back out again.

Was reading Franz Bardon (Initiation into Hermetics) which, in addition to getting me completely confused and bewildered about electric v. magnetic body parts (have NO idea what the guy was going on about), led me to the topic of scrying mirrors and fluid condensers.  Had never heard of the latter before; that led me to reading up on tincture of gold … which struck me as appallingly expensive for a tincture, since I had such a bad surface allergy to gold that I didn’t have any, even in my jewelry box.  If I wanted such a tincture, I would have to buy some for this purpose alone – I certainly could never wear it.  Somewhere else in a discussion of fluid condensers, someone added,

“Sybil Leek says you can use blood or semen in place of gold tincture.”

Well!  Alrighty then!  Sybil has spoken! Blood it shall be!  One of the many advantages of needing to prick your finger 4 times a day is you end up with magical materials you never knew you could use in place of gold, so let’s hope Sybil knows what she’s talking about.  (Actually, I should probably go look her up to see if she DOES know what she’s talking about.  “Witch”, “England”.  That’s about all I know, I’m sorry to say.)

As for semen:  Right.  Entertained a brief image of hiring some guy to perform the hand in glove dance followed by him then gracing the surface of my brand new scrying mirror with his … er … whatever.  Yeah, not a pleasant image.  May I say for the official record, “Ew.”

Class again this week.  A guided chakra activation exercise ... and I am going into such a deep level, I had difficulty coming back to full awareness.  Here’s the fun news:  next month is astral travel!  I am so psyched.  I was telling them of my long-held desire to participate in the Eleusinian Mysteries.

And no, I’m not going to go visit a man in his bedroom.

MORALITY PLAY IN 8 LINES

DEVIL:    Yeah, but if the guy runs around in his bedroom naked with the curtains open, he obviously has no expectation of privacy.

ANGEL:    True, but would you want people to fly unexpectedly into YOUR bedroom if you’re naked, even and especially if you can’t see them and don’t even know they’re there? 

ME, after a lonnnng, thoughtful pause:    Hmmm.  That would definitely depend on who was flying in the window.  Could be a memorable experience.

DEVIL:    Great answer!!  Do it!  Do it!

ANGEL:    DON’T DO IT!  Have some consideration for the guy!

ME:    Why?  HE started it!  HE’s the one who put that incredibly erotic and exhibitionistic image in MY head.  Really, when you think about it, that was almost an open invitation to join him.

DEVIL:  Hear, hear!  She speaks truth!

ANGEL:    “Almost”, eh?  THAT’s your justification for going against your own principles?

ME, after an even lonnnnger, agonizing pause:    ARGH!  Having a conscience sucks!

End of Morality Play ...

... proving that (1) witches, magicians, sorcerers, etc. don’t need Twinkies to set rules and regs, since we are all perfectly capable of struggling to live by our own ethical standards, as frustrating as those standards are at times.  And by “at times”, I meant, “RIGHT NOW”.

Meanwhile, somewhere, a man wipes his brow in relief.

Man:  (*whew!*)  That was close.

(Or, possibly, DOESN’T wipe his brow in relief and instead remarks, “Darn!  That could have been a hot, steamy  night!”, in which case, I will kick that dumb angel around the block for a year, and don’t think I won’t do it; *bleep* the consequences!)

And (2)  I suck at writing morality plays.  But this is not news.

No comments: